If you were wondering what you could do with the adorable Tutu Trim from Webster's Pages now available at Paper Patch Crafts, I have a nifty idea for you. Why not make a flower?
- Using a circle punch cut 1 with heavy cardstock
- Using hot glue or quick dry craft glue, start at the outside edge and apply
- Following the edge wrap the trim around the circle
- Feel free to use more than one color
- Finish off with a cute embellishment in the center.
Kind of fun! You can buy a vast assortment of colors of this fun trim at Paper Patch Crafts! Just follow the link to Webster's Pages.